Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Letters From The King with Tara McClenahan

My beloved daughter,

I watched as you went about your day today. I saw all the things you needed to do and your frustration as you tried to do it all. I saw the worry, the guilt, the anxiety and the fear – the things you try to keep hidden. But I see your heart. I see what concerns you and I care deeply about those things, too. I am your Father. And as your Father, I have a solution for days like today. Come to Me with your weariness and your burdens and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soul. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Let’s make a trade – your heavy burdens for My rest. Let me care for you.

I love you, My daughter.


No comments: