Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 9 Your Confidence Coach


God expects of us the one thing that glorifies him, and that is to remain absolutely confident in him.

How God confident are you?
This has been my roadblock if you will. I thought I was trusting him completely. Being 100% confident that he will take care of me. However thru this book it became very clear to me that I was not. I wanted to, I really did but you know what they say about good intentions. Remember the whole mental picture of me putting all my problems on a plate then not letting go when God came to take them? Yeah.
Jesus had confidence in God when it seemed impossible.

Then here came the question "How well do you know who you are?"
Ummm...
It asked you to list four words to describe who you are.
I only got 3.
"How well do you know where you fit?"
"How well do you know why you are here?"
I don't!!!
I have been feeling like I just don't know what God's plan for me is. I have been praying and praying that he will reveal his plans to me and plant me where he wants me.
QUICKLY.
My new favorite phrase is In God's time.

No comments: