Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 10 Steps To Confidence

Confidence Day 5

I made it to the end of week two! And I have learned I should pat myself on the back for it because it is a good thing to keep going even when you don't like what you are uncovering!

The confidence action plan seemed easier than the humility one. Am I learning something or is this area just not as hard? Hmm...

Pray for God's help to make changes where you should, and accept his sovereignty for the things he chooses not to change.

OH! Wow! Ooohhh... Things he chooses not to change. This just blows my mind. Ok, so how do I know the things he wants me to work on and change and the things he wants to leave alone??!!

Well picking my steps for my action plan was much easier this time than on day 5. And I noticed when I added my one step from this week to my master plan in the back, that it had to do with THE SAME thing as week one.

No comments: