Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What you do have:

So I went on my evening walk last night a little ticked at my kids attitudes....again. I am just so sick of the fighting, and the lack of cooperation. I left my house thinking I would rather be alone out walking instead of home with my kids. Sad. Very Sad. So last night I decided to go a different route and on my walk I passed a house with a wheelchair on the front porch. One of those special chairs with a head support on both sides that looked small like for a child or teenager. Man don't you feel like an idiot in those moments. I am so blessed. Both my kids are healthy. No disabilities, no diseases. All I have to deal with on a daily basis is some attitude. No medications, no physical therapy, no doctors. My kids can walk and do everything for themselves. Thank you God for all of your blessings and thank you for forgiving me when I am being a big baby.

No comments: