Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Miss Me?

Well, since I don't have very many followers yet, that's probably a no. I admit it has been a long time since I've even read a blog. 
So I get on here today and I find so many changes! Took me a while to figure out a new template but I think I've got it down.
I wanted to share with you the lessons I learned in 2011. God had to stop me dead in my tracks because I was not listening when He asked me to slow down.
I hope my lessons will help someone out there.
1. You are replaceable to everyone except your family.
2. Being a control freak is a form of pride. You are not in control, God is. It is not your job to take care of everyone and everything, it's His. No matter how much you worry about your plans, He can always change them so why stress?
3. God is all you need even before He is all you have.
4. God is ALWAYS faithful!
And finally, Satan uses the spirit of lack, your fear of not having enough money against you. God has not only promised to take care of you, He has proven faithful OVER and OVER so get over that fear already!! 

I've been so blessed by the ways God has spoken to me over the last few months. The way He will send a friend my way to tell me something only God knew I was praying about just fills me with joy!

No comments: