Friday, May 20, 2011

Looking for the open doors


so I am officially "unemployed" and I am loving it! I still don't know where the time is going and how I can still be so darn busy. I am getting some books read and getting back in touch with some people I met in the writing world. I am so excited to be part of some new ventures I am finding to help me with my new business. I am so excited to see what God has in store for me. I am looking for the open doors and I just can't wait to get to know the new people that will be behind them all.

Thank you all who are part of my life and who are so willing to share your knowledge with me.

"The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed." Proverbs 11:25

2 comments:

Rita said...

Great blog. You stopped?

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

I know. I don't know why. I really need to get back in.
Thank you!