Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello friends~

I am such a bad blogger. I have not written anything for a long time. I don't know where the days go anymore. The last couple of days I have been on myspace since my son got an account and I am now a monitor even though he is only friends with people from church so far I am still gonna have to get on there to monitor every now and then. Then he went to church camp and they shaved their hair into mohawks (no kidding). They did this the day before they left not at Desperation. Then soccer has started back up and it will be a LONG tryout week then school starts again. It seems like it just ended. I feel like I am wasting my life because every time I turn around its another month! Anyway I hope you are all well. Still reading everyone from my phone but can't blog more than a few sentences. OH! went to Beth Moore on the 10th and she was awesome! She is pretty funny. She taught on Hannah and how she waited year after year after year to have a baby then when she finally got up and did something God answered her prayers. What are you waiting on? Get up!

No comments: