Friday, May 29, 2009

My mommy









Today is my mom's 80 th birthday! Wow huh. I wish I could see her more but I had to get out of that town! I feel guilty a lot leaving her there. She always wanted to be with me (Yes I'm the baby). She has a lot of medical needs and is confined to either her wheelchair or bed so it's hard for her to travel plus I don't like my dad driving the 2 1/2 hours anyway he is 80 too! I just feel so guilty for leaving them sometimes.



Wow now I feel really bad because these pictures are from 2005! Dom still had braces and Sierra still had bangs! We stopped through her town I think for Mothers Day from yes another soccer tournament.






3 comments:

Tracy said...

She looks like a lovely lady! A very Happy Birthday to her. I hope you are doing well, Venus! Blessings!

Miss Charlene said...

Happy birthday to your mom! It's hard when they go through that, I know. I watched my mom go through that with my grandma. She knows you love her :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama, she has really lovely eyes!! Like my sister said, my mom went through a very similar experience and it was a tough time indeed. I know you love your mom and I'm positive your mama knows that too :)