Friday, January 2, 2009

Signs


Happy New Year!
I hope this finds everyone well. I want to ask you all what you do when you misread signs from God. Over the last couple weeks I was dealing with a situation where I knew what I wanted to do, but I was not sure if it was what I was suppose to do. So I prayed about it. I had a lot of other people pray too. Everything was falling into place. EVERYTHING. Then, when I got down to the final leap I prayed and asked God to tell me what to do because I am not good with reading signs. He reminded me I had not read my latest word for the day. I went to read it, and it said "Where God's finger points, his hand will clear the way." Sooooo I thought that meant go for it! Well, turns out I was wrong. The thing we were praying for did not happen. The door was closed. Now I am so confused. I know this means he is trying to tell me something else but I just wonder why everything seemed to be going that way if it was not meant to be.

No comments: