Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finding my focus

So I am trying really hard to getting my focus back. If you read my earlier post you will know I have been very scatter brained lately. So, I have heard more than once and again at a lunch on Monday about people just feeling lost and praying for God to show them something and just opening up the Bible and reading whatever it opens to. Since it is hard for me to read the Bible unless I am looking for something specific, I thought I would give this a try. Now that I am trying to blog about it I realize I did not write down what I read! Ahhh~ but the first night I asked God to show me what he wanted me to know. I was so excited and encouraged and I just went to bed feeling like I just needed to be patient a little longer.



Then last night I opened up again to Nahum 3. I read the whole chapter but did not understand a single word of it.
So if anyone can help me with that, I would appreciate it!

No comments: