Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 36 Inspired By God


Perseverance Day 1:
Oh my gosh this is my last week already! I don't want this to end, these have been my little therapy sessions. And like every week I think this is my topic! It is so easy to be a quitter these days. If you don't like something as much as you thought you would, quit. If something becomes too hard and you just don't feel like doing it anymore, quit. Some days I just want to quit being a mom. Sounds harsh but I do. Those days when it just seems too hard. I want to be laying on a beach somewhere in the sun with NO YELLING! No worries or responsibilities. Ahhh nice. Maybe I just need a vacation.
We have all heard it gets worse before it gets better right? To keep going when it's hard, remember how God has already come through for you. God inspires you for a reason. Next time you want to quit don't think of it as giving up on the task, think of it as giving up on God. No one wants to do that! It may make it easier to continue. Or at least that is what I am going to try to do!

No comments: