Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 28 How to have Peace and Joy

Contentment Day 3:
To experience happiness we must train ourselves to live in the moment. Oh gosh. Can I just say I have been trying to learn this for years now and I just have not been able to wrap my brain around it. I know I stress way too much over things that may not even happen and over things I will not be able to control anyway and I would be so much more content if I could live in the moment BUT HOW??? Maybe today I will learn something.
Joy thief: The daily drudge like laundry and dishes.
Peace thief: The greener grass, I will be happy when....
Don't wait until you reach your goal to be happy, delight in today's adventure. Again yes I know this but how do I do this?? If you can't tell I am having a real hard time with contentment. I am not sure why and I am not sure how to change it.

No comments: