Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 25 Steps to Patience

Patience Day 5:
Yet the end of another week. Where is the time going?! Today we make our patience action plan. This will be one I probably need to write down in triplicate, one copy at home, one at work, and one in the car. OH! And one for my purse!

To help me develop patience in the wilderness, I will change my pace. I will try to get more rest. I will pray in a new way to refresh my connection with God. I will re read days 3 and 4 of this study often!

To help me develop patience in relationships I will pray for the other person when I feel impatient with them. I WILL BE FLEXIBLE. And, I will be interruptible.

To develop everyday patience I will practice going slower. I will enjoy every moment of my day. I will be serene. To do this I will memorize 1 Peter 3:4
"You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God."

No comments: