Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 13 How to Be Daring



Sorry guys I have some things going on that is limiting my computer time so I am still reading but my blogs may be short. Man it is really hard to read every day.

Courage Day 3:

Courage for a cause: The courage to stand alone against the culture, I feel I am doing this with my friends who support Obama. Which if you have read my politics discussion you will know I do not.

Courage to Make Peace: ???

Courage to tell the truth: Oooh this is the hardest of all. The thing that made me laugh on this one was "Paying the adult ticket price for your just turned 13 year old" I will admit it; when we went to Disneyland 3 years ago, even though my son had just turned 10 I bought him a ticket for a 9 year old. GOD forgive me!!

Courage to take risks: I am doing a Character Makeover and it's not as pretty as I thought it would be!!

I loved the prayer at the end of today so much I made a copy of the page so I can hang it up. It is an awesome daily prayer!!

No comments: