Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fired Up


I am so caught up in the election this year, for the first time ever. I am so fired up about it that I am spending so much time reading and reading about it! So much so that I am neglecting my writing. I do want to say that I got my mom registered to vote for the first time ever! She is 78. I am so excited. I have to ask though something that is just boggling my mind and keeping me so fired up. How in the world can some people claim to know God, and be so intelligent, yet still be supporting Obama? He is pro homosexual and pro abortion which goes directly against God. The fact that he is pro taxes too does not even compare to these issues. Ok and I could go on but I just want to know that. How can they still be so disillusioned?



Proverbs 4:

6 Forsake not [Wisdom], and she will keep, defend, and protect you; love her, and she will guard you.
7 The beginning of Wisdom is: get Wisdom (skillful and godly Wisdom)! [For skillful and godly Wisdom is the principal thing.] And with all you have gotten, get understanding (discernment, comprehension, and interpretation)

1 comment:

Darlene Schacht said...

I wish I was fired up about politics. Even being from Canada it's all we see in the media. My parents are really interested, and watch it all, but I just watch a bit of it.