Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Always something new to read


Well I have not been able to be on here every day lately but now that I am back I am just so pumped! I keep finding new and inspiring blogs to read and they just get me so excited to write more and to learn more and to spread the word. Even though it is not God's plan for me to quit my job and do just that full time, I am waiting patiently..... ok well I am waiting. I have so many ideas I want to explore and put out there I am like a little kid waiting for Christmas!

It is nice to get to know how other people see and handle the same situations you are in. Not only do you get those duh moments where you say to yourself "why couldn't I see that?" but you also get new ideas to handle what you think is a crisis.

I read a wonderful blog today on how to turn fear into faith which is what I am currently trying to learn.


“I sought the Lord and He answered me. He delivered me from all of my fears.” Psalm 34:4


I also found an awesome new blog The Rebelution which gives me hope for our teens in the world and for my teen. (Man that's still hard to say MY TEEN ugh) I put up the link because I am sure I will visit there often.

This weekend I also decided to change a few of my prayers. For example, instead of praying for a way to get a new car I am now praying for the means to fix my current car. Whatever his will I will be grateful.

I am about to get my blog button up and running so you can put a link to my page on yours, that is if you want to ;)


1 comment:

Sunny Shell said...

Hi Venus!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment in my comment box.

I've got teenagers as well, two boys, 13 and 15. It sounds like you might be interested in the Bible Study God has led me to write, it's called, "A Wife's Biblical Submission" and it covers a lot of the things you mention here as your goal.

I've moved it to it's blog so the comments people left are not on there, but they are on my personal blog.

Feel free to join us and add the Bible Study button to your blog if you'd like!

Bless you sister,
Sunny