Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where does the time go


I can not believe the end of summer is almost here! While I am ready for school to begin I know that also means I have to get back in the routine too. I get to take the summer off from checking homework and reading with the kids to make sure they read too. Usually this happens sometime during a show I want to watch. Sometimes during the day I feel like I have to so much to get done and other times I feel like I am caught up, all within the same 24 hours! My son made a new soccer team this year and I am the treasurer. (Yes I have trouble saying no.) I am trying to get the account set up, uniform and tournament money along with my new writing venture ALONG with working all day. I don't have a computer at home and have to do all my blogging while at work. I usually do it after hours (like now) or while I am on hold with a phone call. I don't feel like I took enough time off this summer, goes along with the whole spend/save devil/angel thing I talked about in an earlier post, so I am thinking about taking a couple more. I am still feeling a little impatient as always. I just want everything to happen at once. I want to be doing what I love already. I am not much of a baby stepper. Tick Tock Tick Tock

2 comments:

The Wethington's said...

It was either caused by a blow to the head that happened when I fell off a chair and hit my head on a rot iron side table at my moms, or having so many ear infections. Since it has been going on for so long it's probably not going to go away but it can be managed. So that's good. I can't believe school is starting already! It feels like summers get shorter and shorter. I was just thinking I bet we have an extra computer (but no monitor) somewhere if you want it. I bet we could find a monitor on craigslist for cheap for you too. Let me know

Karen said...

I just found your comment on my blog and this is my first visit to yours! I love it. We have so much in common as single moms and Christian women. I can't wait until I have more time to read more. Thanks for your encouragement.