Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Will today be a miraculous day?


Hello~ I feel like I have not been on here in forever. Not writing anyways. Always reading all the wonderful blogs I follow, just not writing. Again I feel like I am losing my focus. Things are just happening so fast and I don't feel like I can keep up. I really do feel like I live in the car.

And then these last 3 months have really hit me hard. My son starts high school this year. I can type it but I have a hard time saying it. Yes I still think 9th grade is too young for high school but I have been saying that for years. Now most people have trouble with the big 3-0 birthday. Me, not at all. no big deal. But this year, the high school thing is really freaking me out!! I am too young to have a kid in high school!!! I don't think I was even this sad when he got taller than me. He registered at the school, then we are transferring him so we had to go to registration again, and we have had to go to all these meetings for the different high schools both for academic and sports nights. We went to both schools to make sure we wanted to do the transfer. AND he has so many things he is doing this summer to keep him busy, church things, and sports team requirements I may have to quit my job just to be his taxi driver.

AND I am no where near where I wanted to be by now. There are so many things I want to be doing and I think I am spending so much time planning those things even though I have no idea how to get there that I am just spinning!

Today is my blessed day. It was one year ago today my divorce was final, (blessing in disguise) and if you add up todays date 05/20/2009 you get 18 which is my sons birthday then if you add 1 and 8 you get 9 which is my daughters birthday -also both blessings :P

So today I am praying for a miracle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids grow up too fast dont they? My son is three going on thirteen :o) and I tremble at the thought of him going to school for the very first time :(

You have a wonderful blog and I hope to hear from you soon :)

<3 Martha
Fly Away Birdie