Friday, April 17, 2009

Women of Passions


So I just won the book Women of Passions from the amazing Julie Arduini and even though I have only read the introduction and Julie's work I am already so blessed!


Of course I know Jan Ross and Julie. (If we talk to someone we know them right??) And I was happy to see some more names in there that I recognize. It is true stories and testimonies from twenty-six individual authors. In December the book won the Christian Choice Book Award.


I have added their blog to my blogs worth reading list. I think you will be blessed if you check them out.


1 comment:

Jan Ross said...

We're so glad to read your comments about the book, Women of Passions! I pray as you read through it, you'll be blessed and find encouragement. It's so wonderful to read the challenges others face and see how God brings them through every time. I keep reminding myself, If He did it for them, He can do it for me!

Love,
Jan