Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 40 Steps to Perseverance.



I did it! Today was the last day of my 40 day Character Makeover. I want to thank all of you who took this journey with me. I will be looking back at my blog journal a lot to remember what I learned. I can also now start reading everyone else's entries to get new perspectives on each day. This was such a wonderful experience and I am so glad I did it.

Today of course we put together our perseverance plan and added the final step to our master action plan, which I have hanging behind my door so I can see it often.
The biggest thing I wanted to do as part of today's plan was to memorize one of God's promises to us. It suggested either Romans 8:37-39, Hebrews 7:25-26, or 1 Peter 1:6-8. I am going to do them all.

I am also going to find my passion! Uh oh watch out!

No comments: