Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 16 Empowered By God

Self Control Day 1:
When you hear self control, you think; moderation, willpower, or restraint. To me, I most often think of self control in a diet situation don't you? Or sometimes shopping but more often food. I LOVE chocolate and bread. MMMMM I have to really control myself when I am around those.
Day one in this topic I will admit I NEED TO THINK BEFORE I SPEAK! This is self control too. This is my number one area of being out of control. (at least I think so) Why is it so easy to control what I say around a certain group of people but not as easy to hold my tongue around my kids??? Hmm

There are things in life you can't control; but you can control your response.

There are things in life you can't control; but you can control your response.

No comments: