Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I feel stuck

I have been feeling a little stuck lately. I want to be doing so many things and I just feel like I am doing nothing. I am going to be speaking with a life coach on Friday and I feel very hopeful about it. So the other night my tv goes out...again and even though the screen just has a black line thru it I start flippin channels for no reason. I already know all of them are not going to work. After I hit the button a few times I turn it off and go on my walk. When I get back the tv is working AND it is on a Christian program. Please forgive me I don't remember the name of it. However they had the author of the book The Shack. (they introduced the author as Paul Young but if you look for the book it is William P. Young) He told his story and I was just amazed. Also they kept saying OVER.. AND Over..how this is the best book for people who are stuck (hellooooo...me!) and how everyone should read it. So last night I went and bought it and got up to chapter 5. I must say so far it's pretty good and I can't wait to finish it!

No comments: