Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday May 27th 2010



Yesterday was such an emotional day! Anyone who knows me already knows I am a crier but all Lifetime movies aside- yesterday was a kicker.

The day started with Sierra's graduation from 5th grade. I personally think these are crazy because the kids are not done with school yet and aren't they expected to pass 5th grade in the first place? It's not like they are old enough to drop out so yes while we are proud they passed another grade we can't be acting like they are done. Ok, whatever it was my baby's last year of elementary so that in itself was a little sad. I told myself I was not going to cry. I did really well during the speeches and only teared up a little. Then when it was all over I went to find her and she was crying!! She is not a crier, so that made me cry!

Then later on in the day, I got a verbal confirmation of something I already knew but still to be told took my breath away for a moment. Don't worry it was a good thing....

Then, they called and said they wanted to close on the house I just bought yesterday instead of today and asked if I could come in. I was nervous because I am buying this house all on my own etc etc but God blessed me with it so I know he will help me with it as well so WHY was I nervous??? Anyway then God came through for me AGAIN... I was expecting to have to write a check for almost $300 for last minute inspection things etc etc but not only did I NOT have to pay anything, but I am getting money back!! Praise God! Here came the tears again.

So just when I think the end of the day has come, my 15 year old son writes in his sisters yearbook. Of course I read it. I was so happily surprised the tears flowed AGAIN!! As they are now just thinking about it.... He told her how proud we are of her and we are both always here for her!!

Aww what a blessed day!

2 comments:

mangiabella said...

what a blessed day! rejoicing with you sweet bella

Kari Day said...

Oh those are great blessings! I love it when God does that!

Honestly, I don't know how I found you, but I'm glad I did. I have two blogs. The one I am following you with, and my blog about my relationship with Christ called "He set me Free" @ http://psalm118--5.blogspot.com

Blessings today!